Protect your grill and make it easier to clean by using these disposable aluminum Drip Trays in your barbecue grill. Used to collect grease and debris that may not be burned off while grilling, these trays go in the bottom of the grill at the back. As part of your regular grill maintenance, these trays should be checked and changed every four to six cooking sessions, depending on how much barbecuing you do. Dump any leavings from these Drip Trays and easily recycle for fast and simple barbecue grill maintenance. Use these on the barbecue for side dishes and food storage if preparing grilled goodies for a potluck as well. Just remember to give them a rinse and clean before use. Keep your Napoleon Grill clean and make maintenance easier by using a disposable drip tray today. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- As part of your regular grill maintenance, these trays should be checked and changed every four to six cooking sessions, depending on how much barbecuing you do
- You can use these on the barbecue for side dishes and food storage if preparing grilled goodies for a potluck
- Designed to protect your grill and make it easier to clean
- These drip trays are used to collect grease and debris that may not be burned off while grilling
- Once removed from the barbecue, dump any leavings from these drip trays and easily recycle for fast and simple barbecue grill maintenance
- These disposable drip trays are made from 100% recyclable aluminum
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.